Monday, January 11, 2010

Wooden Shower Seat Help Me With English (There Is A Central Shower Area ...)?

Help me with English (There is a central shower area ...)? - wooden shower seat

There is a central shower area for storage, which are of no use the services of holes in the ground in a small shed like building with a wooden toilet seats (which I do not - but my husband told me they were okay, so they were and where we were).
-----------------------------
Question: I do not understand the game, "said my husband can, so they were and where they were)." Can you tell me what the man said, in other words?

3 comments:

KC said...

The husband means that the poor clumsy, baths luck of the audit covered toilet - just a place to go for a pee - and in a place where not much in the manner expected of comfort and refined luxury.

saru said...

The man thinks that the bathrooms were nice, if you think about what they (the holes in the wooden base) and taking into account the situation, they (the couple) are.

which essentially says

"Well, the holes that sit on the wooden floor, and in this [lousy], these toilets are very good."

is a little confusing, but if you read it or there is negligence. : D

I hope that helps

Still TTC #1♥ said...

The man said that the bathrooms in about what one would expect to find in the region to find, in other words, the bathrooms were adequate ".

Post a Comment