Thursday, January 7, 2010

Juvenile Diabetes Association If I Am Planning On Doing A Small Fundraiser, Should I Contact The Charity First?

If I am planning on doing a small fundraiser, should I contact the charity first? - juvenile diabetes association

I thought that the increased funding for CODA (Central Ohio Diabetes Association) and JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), shaving the head. As a sort of "How much will you pay me to shave my head?" Then give the money to two organizations. Should I contact about this organization before?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yes, you should first contact us. Firstly, to confirm if someone that you are increasing money for them, then they have the right answer. 2nd, before the decision, you have a $ in the eye. Do not shave your head for $ 5? And if nobody cares if you shave your head or not, and you only get a little money? I think the shaving of the head may be part of the fundraising, but not all. How realistic that we can actually shave your head? Is it enough to share with 2 very large organizations? Consider another fundraiser or donate to a local group. Consider your options before speaking in public.

Post a Comment