Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Designer Leather Dog Collars How Do You Remove Skunk Odor From Leather?

How do you remove skunk odor from leather? - designer leather dog collars

My dog decided to kill a skunk this weekend, and galloped WELL. I washed with the required hydrogen peroxide / baking soda formula that over the Internet, and it feels good, but I do not know what they do with their chain. Of course there must be the leather design that its first birthday, should begin before 12 years. I do not know throw, but I fear that the hydrogen peroxide damage. Anyone who has experience with leather skunked? And please, no recipe for tomato juice, I am fully aware that there is no work, except the mask. I do not want a tomato-flavored dog.

3 comments:

sam hill said...

just use baking soda, water and the amount of time

Lighthouse 002 said...

We had a similar experience and used lemon juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice in a microfiber cloth and rub the cervix was a few times but it worked, the amount of friction.
Good Luck

Dr. Karen said...

Try tomato juice and lemon ..

Post a Comment