Friday, February 12, 2010

Water Dries Out Mouth Water Makes My Mouth Dry?

Water makes my mouth dry? - water dries out mouth

I try to drink followed by at least a little water each day to the cases of bottled water at home all the time. Well, it's so good at first, but in the middle of a 16-ml bottle, it begins to get a very dry mouth and ill have in the fridge and take a popup. Then, when I drink something I'll end up with water. I have no idea how the water the best drink every day can cause dry mouth. Ideas?

3 comments:

Meerkatz 007 said...

I do not know what could be the reason, but sometimes it comes to me. I think if I add some lemon or lemon juice in water, the feeling disappears.

Nicole C said...

It was a girl in the press last month that water is dying! drink a lot and always need more fluids than water alone! try cranberry juice!

♪ Apple head ♪ ♫ said...

They should not cause much water at one time really damage. It is better to spread the consumption of water throughout the day and not all at once.

It's funny that you speak, because even if there were a year ago since I felt terrible drinking water is a good idea to put water on my bed and I found that my mouth is very dry, though I really awake, that they once was. hmmm ... Interesting thoughts ...

Post a Comment