Thursday, February 18, 2010

Online Applications Like Starbucks And In N Out Applying For A Job At Starbucks?

Applying for a job at Starbucks? - online applications like starbucks and in n out

Hello guys. I am looking for my first job, I'm quite new in the process. I turned in an application for Starbucks two days ago. I live in Southern California and 10-20 are that Starbucks around me, so if I wanted to go to another shop around me I need to submit an application for each transaction or request is not fully to the demands asked, he gave himself a small distributed? In addition to this rule, you call one or two weeks to check with my application if I do not recall applied to the right of Starbucks? Cuz I applied online to the coffee bean, and will not be mentioned. One last point, do not put all the references that bad? Thanks for any help.

1 comment:

not 2 B fooled said...

Do not tell me if you have applied online for starbux, and give you a deal - if you went to a shop see if they have applications both online and in this way, the coffee bean is strange if this is an inquiry request to - I think you can e-(followed by mail? send later) a week. References do not need to use until it ask for them,

Post a Comment