Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sun Poisoning More Condition_symptoms If You Have Sun Poisoning Do You Have To See A Doctor?

If you have sun poisoning do you have to see a doctor? - sun poisoning more condition_symptoms

I think I am SO not poison but sure.I swam like 2 to 3 hours and received a sunscreen with SPF 50 to 3 times. And it was very hot. My skin is very pale, because my hair red for my skin burned red. I have a red skin rash, itching, very pleased. I want to bite, but it hurts when I do. I still have SO poisoning? Please help me ASAP! This hurts too much material. Any advice for me! Thank you! :]

1 comment:

chellz86 said...

I have no SO poisoning caused by the sun before me and I am very fair skinned with freckles and more, but it's okay if the rash does not heal quickly, I was burned by a doctor or a dermatologist. He also bought Walmart and applying aloe vera gel 3 times a day every day that I can not bare a lot and really cooled my skin. It has helped me! So, if I were you, I:
Avoid sun exposure
Cold compresses or ice (towel) as needed
Apply Aloe Vera

You can get a skin rash effects of the disadvantages of medications you take and their reaction to the sunlight, which you have had lately.
When severe symptoms occur consult a doctor.
And if I were you, I bathe at night to prevent further violating the skin. It's just my opinion ... Be sure to monitor your skin for new developments every day!

Post a Comment