Friday, December 25, 2009

Breast Cancer Mammogram Images Does Anyone Know What "symmetrical Stromal And Glandular Changes Of Breast Mean?

Does anyone know what "symmetrical stromal and glandular changes of breast mean? - breast cancer mammogram images

This was the report last year said that a mammogram and normal, and even in this last week, mammography, and explained that even normal, but then I got a letter from the center of the image 10-31-08 indicates that abnormal mammography and follow up with your doctor as soon as possible. He also had an ultrasound last week at the same time the mammogram is not normal. I put most of those who meant to ask my password already there, but what those words. Moreover, could have received as of this writing? "The imaging team, who just missed something? Sorry, I'm very worried, I'm 40 and breast cancer in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment